WORMSKIN

5/27/2017

Vancian Magic Supplement

I've heard that folks are looking for the Vancian Magic Supplement. It had been quietly removed along with the back issues of the Underworld Lore zine due to the loosey-goosey approach to copyrights I took early in my zine-making career. I've since become slightly more cautious. No money was ever charged for any of these early fan-works, for the record.

Against my better judgment I'm offering VMS again, just for a short period. Click on the cover below to download the pdf.

CLICK



7 comments:

  1. Before downloading, what does it contain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got several articles on the Vancian Magic system by Gygax, a couple integral stories by Vance, and an entire system of Vancian spells intended to supplant the standard set.

      Delete
  2. Thanks very much for this. I got two copies printed out, I'm really happy with them.

    ReplyDelete